Fresno Senior Care Inc. referred caregivers provide affordable, one-on-one, personal in-home care. Our referred caregivers customarily provide services such as medication reminders, meal preparation, personal care, transportation, errands, mobility assistance, housekeeping, and laundry.
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Immediate care in your own home.
- Weekends and holidays.
- Attendance at hospitals and at living assistance locations.
- Hourly, overnight & 24 hour care.
- National criminal background check.
- DMV check for any DUI record or suspension of license.
- Previous work & experience check.
- Personal interviews.
Typical care services provided by caregivers are:
- Accompany to outside meals or to friends or family
- Assist in and out of bed
- Assist with eating
- Assist with laundry and ironing
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with showering and bathing
- Change bed linens & make beds
- Companionship and friendly conversation
- Escort to appointments and religious services
- Help maintaining house plants
- Help with reading
- Meal preparation
- Mobility assistance
- Personal care and grooming
- Reminders to take medications
- Reminders for appointments
- Shop for groceries and other needed supplies
To learn more about Fresno Senior Care Inc. services, call (559) 449-7777
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVING FRESNO COUNTY